Monday, March 27, 2006

Stuart Grimshaw Photography

One of the things I promised to do during 2006 was to become a better photographer, and I've posted recently about some kit that I'd made to help that along. I've also launched this week my new website, www.stuartgrimshaw.co.uk to publicise my work. It mainly focuses on a project of mine to take sports photographs in and around Sheffield, and sell them to the players, the idea being that it will fund more equipment (such as lenses & filters). My cousin Jon Hodd does something similar with www.point2pointing.co.uk and that's where I got my inspiration from. Stuart Grimshaw Photography lets team managers or secretaries book a photo session for their team, during practice, training or even social events such as prize giving ceremonies, prices start from £50, which includes a team photo, individual photographs taken during the shoot start from just £5. It's still early days yet, but hopefully it will be an interesting and entertaining venture ... -S


<< Home